Friday, August 3, 2012

I'm Comin' Bama

Cooper-isms 
NOUN: Cute things Cooper says [while on vacation].
EXAMPLE: I'm going to share a few Cooper-isms with you.  Enjoy!

Dave actually met us in Alabama a few days into our trip which meant he wasn't there to help me with Cooper on the plane.  Luckily, Cooper was a flying all star!  He played with his toys, loved wearing his seat belt, watched Cars on the DVD player, and sucked on suckers when we took off and landed.

As our plane began to touch down in Montgomery, Cooper looked out the window and said, "I'm comin' Bama!"  An adorable Cooper-ism that was completely unprompted by his mother.

Cooper turned "Yes" into "Yes, Sir" in less than 24 hours simply based on observation.  He never quite embraced "Yes, Ma'am" but instead opted to refer to both genders as males.
Yes, Sir.  Cooper loves a good game of Camera Peek-a-Boo.

Pretty much everyone in Troy, AL owns a golf cart, Mule, or Gator.  Cooper called all of the aforementioned vehicles "tractors" and loved pretend driving and riding them.  Cooper rode to my uncle's beaver pond (where my cousin was hunting said beavers) and rode around my other uncle's pond in his beloved "tractors".
We fed the baby cow, gathered the eggs, and went for a tractor ride with Aunt Lynn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails