Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe & Tag

My Mother's Day was perfect.  I slept in, the boys made me breakfast, and the day was spent at church and with family.  I decided to use a few ideas I found on Pinterest to make gifts for the special mothers in my life.  These sugar scrubs seriously took 10 minutes to create from beginning to end and I didn't have to purchase a single item.  This would make a great birthday gift or even a fun little indulgence to make for yourself.

I used the recipe for the sugar scrub from the Under the Table and Dreaming blog.


Then I printed tags from the Mean Mommy Academy blog.


I dressed up the jars with ribbon, jute twine, and paper flowers.  This sugar scrub makes your hands feel super smooth and soft.  I'm definitely going to be making another batch soon for myself!  Thanks blogland and Pinterest for the great ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails