Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chevron & Monogram Plate

This week the girls and I got together at Sarah's house to create some super cute decorative plates.  Sarah was inspired by the fab chevron plates on the Taylor Made blog and decided all of us needed our own copy.  Sarah cut out all the vinyl using her Silhouette.  The total project (vinyl + plate) cost $5.

First we adhered our chevron stripes to the plate.


Next we stuck on our monograms.

Naturally, I picked yellow and gray.  

Myrna's brown and orange creation. 

Mi madre's black and white with read all over plate. 

I showed up late to the craft part-ay because the Coop-ster is coming down with a little cold.  Luckily, this project took no time at all and even with my tardiness I was done in record time.

The newest addition to the mantel.


For this project and many more, check out these links.

P.S. I want to send a special thanks to Chiara at the Calico and Cupcakes blog for picking this plate as one of her Friday Favorites.  For even more fun ideas make sure you visit her bloggy blog!

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails