Cooper started preschool last month and as expected, he loves it. His class is filled with his neighborhood friends and he has his same fabulous teachers as last year.
Cooper picked out his clothes for the first day of school. For some reason he insisted on wearing his tractor shirt and he wanted to wear his hat so he looked handsome!
|Just a little excited for school!|
|Cooper and two of his friends, Emery and Braxton.|
|Cooper's back-to-school door.|
I decorated Cooper's door with a Lego theme since he loves the toys and the movies right now. Cooper seemed pretty pleased.
Cooper's first day of school report consisted of the following:
* They said the Pledge of Allegiance, read books, and sang songs.
* He met a nice new boy in his class who had to eat a different snack than the rest of the class.
* They had animal crackers and water.
* Each kid got a "Kissing Hand". This is a heart stamped on their hand that they could kiss if they missed their mom and dad while they were at school. Cooper informed me he didn't need his.
* He did not go to the bathroom while at school.
Ah, the highlights as told by a 4-year-old.