Our sweet baby girl will turn 16 months on December 28th. She's definitely getting more and more personality as she gets older. At her 15 month appointment she weighed 19.2 pounds (5 percentile) and was 30.7 inches long (55 percentile). Here are a few facts about Sloan right now.
* Has 8 teeth with two more pushing through.
* Walks along furniture, pushes things, and has taken several steps to mom and dad. In general, she's not all that interested in walking.
* Loves to be tossed around and tickled.
* Says mama, dada, hi, no, and cheese.
* Hates her sippy cup on her high chair tray. She always puts it on the table or drops it on the floor when she's done drinking.
* Wants to do whatever Cooper is doing.
* Crawls away with remarkable speed when chased -- she loves it!
* Prefers to feed herself with a spoon or fork (but mom needs to put the food on first).
* Blows on food when it's hot.
* Crawls up and down stairs.
* Is always trying to dress herself. She especially loves necklaces, shoes, and bibs.
* Climbs on everything!
* Frequently instigates a rousing game of peek-a-boo.
* Waves, leads music, dances, and blows kisses.
* Is fluent in some sort of African clicking language.
* Is a total daddy's girl.
* Grunts when she wants something. And continues to grunt until you figure out exactly what she wants -- this girl definitely has opinions.
* Recently discovered the joy of playing with the pots and pans. Totally reminds me of this.